- we will not have any homework until next week- I will explain the homework at Open House on Thursday evening
- students will need a smock for art class (any large old t-shirt will do)
- we do have snack everyday (around 10:30)
- thank you for all the school supplies!
- please remind your child to empty their home folder everyday- it helps to give them a spot to put those papers so you can go through them when you have a moment
- we should receive planners sometime this week- this is where we will write important messages to you- please also check this daily
We had a great first few days despite the heat! Your children are delightful and we are enjoying getting to know each one. Besides myself, Ms. Fox (special education teacher), Mrs. Lansing (teaching assistant), and Mrs. Childs (aide) are the adults who will be working in our classroom. Here are a few housekeeping notes:
is the teacher in room 102 which is full of wonderful 3rd graders and one lazy black lab.