All newsletters will be posted on the class web site. I will email you in a class group text when the Rosenberg Report has been updated. If you need a paper copy of the newsletter, please send me a note or if you do not receive an email, please let me know a current email address.
A few notes:
- book orders are due by next Friday (Oct. 2). You may order on-line or by paper if interested.
- Homework folders are due on FRIDAY- (they will be sent home every Monday).
- Spelling tests will be most Fridays- if we have a short week, there will be words to practice but not necessarily a test.
- Please check your child’s agenda book but note that we will not necessarily write in them each day. Homework will be in the homework folders. An exception would be a quiz (for example there will be a quiz TOMORROW on continents and oceans- students do not need to be able to spell the names, just read them and located them on a map).
- Library book exchange is Thursdays.
- P.E. is everyday- sneakers are required and no earrings please (or earrings your child can remove themselves).
- Field trip to Herkimer Diamond Mine is October 2nd. Outdoor clothing and bagged lunches are needed. Please return permission slip and $6 as soon as possible.
- PTA Carnival Night is September 25th.